Welcome to the wonderful vintage world of Le Keux!
We are vintage themed salon and party company. We have venues with a vintage salon, milkshake bar, photo studio, treatment rooms and retail shop all under one fabulous ’50s roof. And we operate mobile services too. We offer vintage themed parties, makeovers, photo shoots, bridal hair and make up, retail and a American style milkshake bar and afternoon teas.
Our entirely unique and 10+ years proven business model is now available to franchise! You can set up your own vintage salon and party branch in your home town or city using our brand, customer base and business systems.
Join us for the most exciting business journey you can imagine.
Meet the Founder
I’m Lynsey and I opened my Birmingham branch in 2010, it started as a pop up vintage party venue and now we’re a salon, milkshake bar, retail emporium, pin up photo studio and party location. There’s nothing I love more than helping people take the leap into business! I’ve delivered every service and managed every part of my company, so I understand every challenge and opportunity. I know our target customer inside out, what makes them love Le Keux and come back time and time again. I am crazy passionate about my business, and I will be about yours too. I’m most proud of our Keuxties fan base and my team of incredible of franchisees who I call my FranTribe sisters; who blow me away with their creativity, effort and energy every single day. I’d love to hear where you’re at with your career right now. Tell me here.
If you’re still reading this, I know you may be one of those special people, because your intrigue has already got you this far. You’re right here, considering that there’s a different way to spend your day, earn your money and ‘be’ in this world. At Le Keux we are creating something bigger than ourselves, a movement to help our Keuxties discover confidence through vintage, self-care and the joy of uplifting surroundings. Maybe I can be the support net you need to help you create a business?
SCHEDULE A CHAT WITH LYNSEY
More about our Founder…
Before starting the business 13 years ago, I had a successful career in business consultancy, specifically process improvement. I get what it’s like to be in a well paid job, but be screaming inside; “this is not ME!” Don’t get me wrong, I learnt a lot… This is why my business model is water tight. I know how to identify the best way to do something and make a scalable business model that others can easily follow to make a success. I have a degree in Business and Management and a Diploma in Management Consultancy too. But it still wasn’t enough. I know you know what I mean by that, whatever everyone around says about being bonkers for leaving such ‘stability’. Over a decade later I still haven’t looked back. If I can be the one to get you on that journey too, boy would I be happy. I want you to wake up every day as excited as I am to bring incredible, unique and uplifting experiences to my local community.
I have been generating a profit since the first year in business. Turnover has grown each year as I honed the processes, perfected services and developed marketing strategies that actually work. I want to help you make a profitable business that you can be passionate about… just like I did.
These days I’m working on my business more (and occasionally in it, just because I love it!). I have a five year old daughter who keeps me busy and makes me laugh constantly. We’re really blessed to have her after 4 years of IVF (it’s during this time that I’m thankful for the way I set up the business… my amazing team ran a tight ship off the back of the systems and standards I’d put in place whilst I underwent treatment and eventually went on maternity leave). I also love public speaking and networking and in my downtime I obsess over true crime documentaries and anything animal related. I love a cocktail with my badass business buddies too.
Why choose a Le Keux franchise?
- One to one support from our founder, Lynsey Le Keux. (Midlands Entrepreneur of the Year and general business obsessive!)
- Low set up costs and affordable franchise fees
- Access to our finance partner, giving you access to funding more easily
- Proven, profitable business model (we’ve been running as a mobile service since 2007 and venues since 2010)
- We’ve invested in a killer lead generation and email software (and gotten really good at it) and you’ll get to use our formula too
- An impressive training package – including training in hair, make up and photography (for you and/or your team), business, operations, recruitment, marketing and service delivery training plus access to ongoing training opportunities
- Exceptional ongoing support including weekly to monthly calls with Lynsey, site visits, team get to togethers, yearly brand-wide plans and central marketing
- Our business has twelve income streams meaning you have so many opportunities to make money!
What’s a typical week as a Le Keux Franchisee?
It’s going to fun, that’s for sure. No two days are the same! You may be the person on site delivering appointments and events, in which case yours and your team’s week will be full of makeovers, cuts and colours, bridal trials and photo shoots. Weekends are party time with anything from one to four groups enjoying dance classes, cocktail making and afternoon tea in your various fabulously decorated rooms. You’ll be looking after customers in between too, answering the phone (it gets busy!) and emails, plus preparing for events. There’s business admin to do too… you’ll be recruiting your team of stylists, training staff, managing your cash flow and budgets and sourcing supplies. We will also chat weekly, over the phone or on video call, we’ll talk about how awesome you’ve been this week and what went right. We’ll come up with solution s for any challenges you’ve had and make sure there’s actions to take away. You might identify more training you’d like, which I’ll go away and organise for you, we’ll workshop creative marketing ideas and share stories of our favourite customers from the week.
When you have childcare, or a doctors appointment to go to your team will open or close up for you, covering the venue off the back of the training manual we’ll provide for you. The same will go for when you go on holiday, because the business model is set up to allow others to follow processes and deliver the same high standards for your customers every time.
What our current franchisees are saying:
“I’ve had so much support from everyone at Le Keux. No question is a stupid question and there’s no detail that’s too small to ask about. There is a structure in place, and a logic behind the way things are set up – it appeals to my way of working! Lynsey has been fantastic, making herself available to answer all those questions I have, and always inspiring me to achieve/ to reach/ to move forwards.”
Is Le Keux right for you?
We’re looking for people with the energy and drive to make a success of their business.
You might love vintage or simply want to succeed at your own business. You do not need to know anything about vintage, beauty, hair or catering. You bring the drive, passion, work ethic and integrity, we provide full induction, management and creative training to you and/or your team.
What do you get?
- Full operations manual (like buying a business-in-a-box!)
- Leading CRM, marketing and online booking software systems, set up and ready to go
- Tried and tested business model with up to 12 income streams
- Website page
- Continuous marketing to our 50,000+ social media audience and mailing list
- Full telephone and online support and mentoring from Entrepreneur of the Year and business coach Lynsey Le Keux, plus regular site visits
- Management training for you, including finances, marketing, sales, event management, salon management, sourcing and managing supplies, recruitment, management, venue and creative training for you and/or your team (hair, make up, photography)
- Digital marketing materials, flyers, posters and a catalogue of professional images
- Access to in-house graphic designer
- Wholesale cost Le Keux Cosmetics
- Recruitment support
How much will a Le Keux franchise cost me, and how much will I earn?
- To find out how much it costs email email@example.com for an information pack. Please let us know if you’re interested in mobile or venue, along with your location and current occupation. Feel free to tell us as much as you like about yourself too!
I’m interested in the Le Keux Franchise Opportunities, What do I do now?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Not ready to chat yet? Sign up to our franchise interest mailing list and receive weekly emails about franchises, Le Keux Opportunities. You can opt out any time you like too.
Aberdeen, Brighton, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cotswolds, Cambridge, Cardiff, Chester, Cornwall, Devon, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kent, Milton Keynes, Leeds*, Liverpool, London (East/West), Manchester, Margate, Newcastle, Norwich, Nottingham, Portsmouth, Sheffield*, Somerset, Southampton, York*. Our Leamington Spa flagship branch may also be available to purchase.
Our *Yorkshire opportunities are amazing, due to us already operating a mobile branch in this region there is an established customer base and following. You’ll have the opportunity to pick up these existing bookings!
Regions taken: Essex, Oxford.
You can also read Lynsey’s franchise blog to get answers to all the questions you may have:
Is a Franchise A Good Investment?