Run your own Le Keux Salon & Parties franchise
Set up your dream business and love what you do, every day.
Le Keux are the most recognised and beloved vintage makeover and party package brand in the UK, serving thousands of customers every year through our branches.
Why choose a Le Keux franchise?
- Low set up costs and affordable franchise fee
- No hair/beauty experience required
- Built in demand (haircuts/wedding services)
- Multiple income streams and service packages offer stable income and growth
- Recession proof business
- Flex the model to any theme (not just ‘vintage’)
- Easy to implement business systems
- Lead with your chosen industry skills – catering, hair/beauty, photography, event management and/or retail or entirely delegate to skilled staff
- Model can be flexed for creative hands-on management or distance business management; work IN your business or ON your business – you choose.
- Technology resistant – your investments will never become obsolete
- Maintain a work life balance with flexible opening hours
- Suitable for out of town destination or city centre retail venues (you choose the premises rent commitment you want)
- Launch with minimal staff costs (pay a fraction of the cost of your own Bookings Manager by accessing our full time, manned central bookings staff)
Is Le Keux right for you?
You do not need to know anything about vintage, beauty, hair or catering. You bring the drive, passion, work ethic and integrity, we provide full induction, management and creative training to you and/or your team.
What do you get?
- Full operations manual (like buying a business-in-a-box!)
- Website page
- Continuous marketing to our 125,000+ social media audience and mailing list
- Full telephone and online support and mentoring from Entrepreneur of the Year, Lynsey Le Keux
- Management and creative training (hair, make up, photography)
- Marketing materials
- Access to in-house graphic designer
- Wholesale cost Le Keux Cosmetics
- Recruitment support
How much will a Le Keux franchise cost me?
There’s two options:
Bricks and Mortar franchise fees are £15,000.
Mobile salon franchise fees are £3000.
Estimated set up costs are £5000-£10,000 for bricks and mortar premises and approximtately £500 for mobile salons.
There are ongoing fees of 7.5-10% of your turnover.
I’m interested, what do I do now?
Contact our Managing Director Lynsey Le Keux on firstname.lastname@example.org. Lynsey will send you an information pack, and if you’d like to proceed, you’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire. Following successful completion of the questionnaire stage, you’ll then meet with Lynsey to discuss the franchise opportunity.
Regions currently available:
Bricks and mortar franchises: London, Brighton, Leeds, Cardiff, Swansea, Newcastle, Liverpool, Norwich, Essex, Cornwall, Dorset, Edinburgh, Glasgow (other areas may be available please enquire for details).
Mobile franchises are available anywhere in the UK.