Run your own Le Keux Vintage Salon & Parties franchise. Now you can replicate the success of our thriving Birmingham branch with your own Le Keux venue.
Le Keux are the most recognised and beloved vintage makeover and party package brand in the UK, serving thousands of customers every year through our branches.
Why choose a Le Keux franchise?
- Low set up costs and affordable franchise fees (£20,000-25,000 initial investment)
- Proven, profitable business model
- Direct access to the business owners – be part of a passionate family business
- Tried and tested marketing systems using leading lead generation technologies
- No hair/beauty experience required
- Built in demand (haircuts/wedding services)
- Multiple income streams and service packages offer stable income and growth
- Recession proof business
- Easy to implement business systems
- Business-in-a-box manual including all your forms, contracts and marketing materials
- Lead with your chosen industry skills – catering, hair/beauty, photography, event management and/or retail or entirely delegate to skilled staff
- Model can be flexed for creative hands-on management or distance business management; work IN your business or ON your business – you choose.
- Technology resistant – your investments will never become obsolete
- Suitable for out of town destination or city centre retail venues (you choose the premises rent commitment you want)
- Training for you AND your team
Is Le Keux right for you?
You do not need to know anything about vintage, beauty, hair or catering. You bring the drive, passion, work ethic and integrity, we provide full induction, management and creative training to you and/or your team.
What do you get?
- Full operations manual (like buying a business-in-a-box!)
- Website page
- Continuous marketing to our 125,000+ social media audience and mailing list
- Full telephone and online support and mentoring from Entrepreneur of the Year and business coach Lynsey Le Keux
- Management and creative training for you and/or your team (hair, make up, photography)
- Marketing materials and catalogue of professional images
- Access to in-house graphic designer
- Wholesale cost Le Keux Cosmetics
- Recruitment support
How much will a Le Keux franchise cost me?
Our franchise fee is £15,000.
Set up costs range from £3000-10000 depending on the venue size, lease arrangements and fixtures and fittings required.
I’m interested, what do I do now?
Contact our Managing Director Lynsey Le Keux on email@example.com. Lynsey or her team will send you an information pack, and if you’d like to proceed, you’ll be asked to complete a questionnaire. Following successful completion of the questionnaire stage, you’ll then meet with Lynsey and/or her Management team to discuss the franchise opportunity.
Regions currently available:
Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Dublin, Edinburgh, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Leeds, York, Sheffield.
You can also read Lynsey’s franchise blog to get answers to all the questions you may have!