Home of the build your own milkshake! Visit our fabulous ’50s American diners in Birmingham and Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. Scroll down for menus, location info and bookings.
Terms and Conditions: Kids 14 and under eat free this Summer holidays at Le Keux Birmingham and Le Keux Essex. One free child’s Cadillac lunch tray with each full paying adult (purchasing a sweet and savoury afternoon tea). Must dine at same time and must be booking in advance confirming number of children, ages and adults. Non refundable, can be rescheduled with 48 hours notice. Maximum three children per booking, additional Cadillac lunch trays can be purchased at £8.95 each. No substitutes. Vegan and allergen requests may be possible, please specify when booking. Please note we are NOT a nut free environment.
BIRMINGHAM SHAKE AND WAFFLE BAR
Birmingham – Delicious coffee, incredible milkshakes, waffles, soft serve ice cream, afternoon teas and sweet treats. Find us at Le Keux Vintage, Zellig Building, Custard Factory, Digbeth High Street (High Street Deritend), Birmingham, B94AT
HOW TO FIND US…
You can access us via our entrance on the Digbeth High Street (spot the Le Keux logo on the windows and our door is to the left), or within the Zellig Building off Gibb Street (enter between Bene Culture and 7 Sins). We are open from 4th July for takeaway and some seating.
- Thursdays to Saturdays – 10.30am – 4pm (we recommend calling in advance however because we are sometimes hired out for private events/filming and may be closed to the public during these hours). Parties and afternoon tea bookings may be available Sundays to Wednesdays also, please enquire!
- Tel: 0121 224 7377 or email email@example.com
LEIGH ON SEA, ESSEX SHAKE BAR
Leigh on Sea – Incredible milkshakes and afternoon teas. Find us at Le Keux Essex, 1344 London Road, Leigh on Sea, SS9 2UH. Find us and book a table here.
- Wednesdays to Saturdays – 10am – 4pm (we recommend calling in advance however because we are sometimes hired out for private events/filming and may be closed to the public during these hours). Parties and afternoon tea bookings may be available Sundays to Wednesdays also, please enquire!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book in.
Find out more about our afternoon teas below!
Afternoon teas – from just £14.95
- Sweet – cakes, patisseries, scones, jam and cream with endless tea or coffee served on beautiful vintage china. Finished with ice cream course!
- Sweet and savoury – as above with sandwiches
Our afternoon teas are available with 24 hours notice, so please book ahead. Available as classic, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan – please request this on booking (essential).
Hot Drinks (Birmingham only)
- Cappuccino – Regular: £2.40, Large: £2.70
- Flat White – Regular: £2.40, Large: £2.70
- Latte – Regular: £2.50, Large: £2.80
- Espresso – Single: £1.80, Double: £1.95
- Machiatto – £2.20
- Mocha – Regular: £2.90
- Hot Chocolate: £2.80
- Luxury hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows – £3.20