Want to work for Le Keux? We have several opportunites for chair hires, rental space, freelance and full time positions within Le Keux Birmingham, Leeds and Exeter!
Visit out indeed site to see the latest freelance stylist roles available
Rental opportunities available in Leeds, Birmingham and Exeter for:
Private beauty room (Birmingham only)
Brow and lash bars
Low rental and we don’t take a cut!
FULL TIME Leeds Salon Manager
We are looking for a friendly, hard working and passionate Manager to lead our Leeds vintage salon team. This position is unique in its opportunities for creativity; you’ll be responsible for:
- Cuts and colours (specialising in creative cuts and bright colours)
- Vintage makeovers (full make up and up do/curl set training available)
- Pinup photo shoots (full photography training provided)
- Managing in-house hen and birthday parties
- Managing a team of freelance stylists and party activity suppliers
- Supporting the Director with marketing, visual merchandising and business improvement
- Working at external events and festivals managing pop up vintage salon
- Upkeep and maintenance of the salon and party premises
- Design and carry out your own editorial shoots from concept to creative direction
If you have a flair for creativity and a strong work ethic and outstanding customer service ethos, apply to join our supportive and close knit team. Applicants must be fully qualified Level 3 hairdressing with at least three years direct customer experience in cuts and colours.
We’re looking to start out new Manager asap!
We are currently offering 24-34 hours per week over Tuesdays to Saturdays. Should demand increase for cuts and colours services we may increase these hours.
Salary: £17,000.00 to £20,000.00 per year + commission
To apply, please send your relevant CV and covering letter to email@example.com